KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting CA/ ICAI/ACCA for Statutory Audit experience, Financial Services Sector and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements. Eligibility for the Statutory Audit experience, Financial Services Sector as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :Gurugram, Bangalore
- Post Name: Statutory Audit experience, Financial Services Sector
- Qualification: CA/ ICAI/ACCA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- — Contacting client and onshore team regularly to update on the progress of audit engagement. — Sharing knowledge, mentoring and coaching the team members. — Identification of issues/missing information and managing & tracking the open issues until resolved. — Maintaining the data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members. — Review of the team’s work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance. — Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations — Auditing complex sections of the financial statements of companies as per country specific statutory requirements
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in KPMG Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with KPMG Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.