EY Recruiting CA for the position Consultant , Assurance .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 29th August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Consultant , Assurance
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Consultant , Assurance|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, onshore teams workstep allocation, and planned approach
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or accounting risks
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business
- Recognize potential issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the GDS Senior/Manager
- Collaborate with GDS and local team members to set goals and responsibilities
- Deliver work in line with designated methodology, project plan or process in line with EY standards
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the GDS & local GDS assurance team.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to local client team requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with GDS & local team contacts
- Compare efficiency of assurance procedures performed across different clients and suggest ideas for improvement
- Bring potential opportunities for extending the work performed by the GDS to the attention of both GDS & local teams. Contribute ideas/opinions to the local teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery
- Promote EY’s ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality, especially when dealing with outsiders
Company Profile EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.