EY Released Job Openings On 09-11-2021.Ernst & Young Global Limited, doing business as EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting B.COM/BBA Candidates with 00-03+ Years Experience for BCG_ASA_Associate Position.Complete Details for the BCG_ASA_Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Project manage global assurance engagements through various processes, such as multi-location coordination, engagement economics, confirmations, and database management.
- Manage projects and assurance initiatives for EY’s largest clients, with the GDS Assurance teams, globally.
- Highlight risk areas through regular interactions with Global teams.
- Accurately identifying problems, exceptions and ensuring that all stakeholders are kept updated on these items.
- Prepare and present engagement results and analysis to EY teams when required.
- Ensuring all databases and reports are up to date with latest review developments, risks, findings, issues and results.
- Prepare presentations on assurance project status, risks and results for all stakeholders.
- Prepare post review analysis, of assigned clients, showcasing – trends, KPIs, Benchmarking and deep dive analysis.
- Manage Transition milestones for first year assurance engagements, with GDS Assurance team.
- Support Global pursuits and other projects as necessary or as assigned.
- Manage Budgets vs. actuals on the assigned projects.
- Take responsibility for the assigned work and ensure it is reviewed thoroughly before being submitted to the seniors, while also ensuring timelines are met.