EY Recruiting CA/ACCA/CPA/ICAI for the position Manager – Assurance .This position requires CA/ACCA/CPA/ICAI with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Manager – Assurance
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Manager – Assurance|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Support a portfolio of engagements, by leading a team of Assistant Managers, Seniors and Associates
- Ensure the team delivers timely and high-quality work, as per EY methodology and in line with the engagement teams expectations
- Demonstrate strong understanding of EY methodology in service delivery and supporting various quality projects, such as pre-issuance reviews, assurance quality reviews, efficiency projects and others.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key engagement team counterparts, such as Assurance executives based in Americas or Europe.
- Develop an understanding of EY Risk Management procedures and ensure that these are embedded into the engagement teams work.
- Work closely with the engagement team to transition new engagements and services to GDS Assurance while maintaining the highest levels of quality of service.
- Proactively discuss work flow management with the engagement teams, allocating resources to the assigned work and monitoring performance against standards. Monitor utilization for ones team, budget to actuals, and other operational matters.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with GDS and engagement teams.
Company Profile Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms
Apply here For detailed information