EY Released Job Openings On 28-08-2021. EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young Global Limited, is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BBM/BA/MA/MBA Candidates with 00-02+ Years of Experience for ITTS_TP_Advanced Analyst Position.Complete Details for the ITTS_TP_Advanced Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- To perform industry and company analyses using various public and private information sources such as Factiva, S&P, One Source, and Thompson.
- To demonstrate a basic understanding of economic principles and effectively apply economic/finance knowledge to transfer pricing projects, for example application of standard statistical techniques, financial ratios and data classification.
- To work with accounting and financial data, analyze, and perform financial adjustment calculation
- To work with the assigned team on Client engagements and report to the Senior/ Project Manager on updates on the engagement.
- Develop understanding of basic Transfer Pricing concepts by reading tax / transfer pricing regulations and applying the concepts in every day work.