Deloitte Released Job Openings On 21-09-2021.Deloitte is a multinational company providing corporate professional services. It is not only one of the four largest companies providing accounting services but also the largest professional services network in terms of revenue in the world. The company is headquartered in London, UK and is spread across many countries around the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting CA/CPA/CIA/CISA,MBA Candidates with 01-04+ Years of Experience for Associate Solution advisor / Solution advisor – Internal Audit Position.Complete Details for the Associate Solution advisor / Solution advisor – Internal Audit as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: GOVT: Income Tax Dept Recruitment For 28 Posts: Last Date-30/09/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Identify and evaluate complex business risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Primarily involved in performing SOX, and Internal Audit reviews. Also, apply understanding of controls testing, and perform SSAE16 reviews.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply methodologies and tools for internal audit / audit support/ SSAE 16 engagements
- Demonstrate ability to research, organize, and analyze data and execute selected tests of internal controls
- Perform business cycle controls and general computer controls review / testing
- Continually develop technical and professional skills through continuous learning programs
- Support organization and function initiatives