Deloitte Released Job Openings On 03/12/2022.Deloitte For many reasons Deloitte and Touche USA LLP and its subsidiaries (the ‘Deloitte US Firms’) distinguishes itself as the place to be. One of those reasons: options. Instead of outgrowing the organization, we give you room to grow across service lines, industries and specialties. Variety is just one way we support advancement..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte Limited Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate with 00-02+years experience for Recruitment Coordinator position.Complete Details for the Recruitment Coordinator as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/12/2022
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Recruitment Coordinator : As a Coordination Specialist, you will work closely with the program specialists/recruiters. Executing the coordination and customer relationship management (CRM) activities for the contractor hiring process which includes interview scheduling, BGV monitoring and follow-up, and physical on-boarding. You will require to collaborate with business, SPS, vendors for managing logistics, and onboarding needs which also includes PO generation and adhering to compliance. Talent Payments: Manage and administer learning finance which includes forecast, variances and actuals in finance tool. Manage the various learning finances with purchase orders, tracking of invoices and payments. Learning Finances includes: o Work closely with procurement team and finance teams on resolving the payment issues. Performance Management: As a Process Analyst, you will support the PM Specialists, Managers, and Senior Managers in executing the PM life-cycle. The PM Analyst is responsible for the transactional and operational tasks enabling seamless execution of the PM processes for the assigned business group. Due to Deloitte’s data-driven PM process, the PM Analyst must be a detail oriented and an analytical thinker capable of producing high-quality deliverables leveraging PM data.