KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting MBA/PGDM for Business Development Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 207,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries and territories. Eligibility for the Business Development Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Post Name: Business Development Manager
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Design, build and configure applications to meet the business process and application requirements. Responsible for client functional deliverables of low-medium complexity work along with quality check, learning and understanding the clients requirements Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use it for implementation Work directly with Onshore teams integration consultants in defining the approach, migration of configuration data into Workday Functional Consultant with relevant knowledge and experience of the respective business processes for design and configuration Accountable for the development of test scenarios using Workday functional knowledge in Core HCM
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in KPMG Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with KPMG Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.