EY Recruitment 2021. EY recruiting B.Com/M.Com/Pursuing ACCA, CA inter for Tax ACR_Advanced Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Eligibility for the Tax ACR_Advanced Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Tax ACR_Advanced Analyst
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/Pursuing ACCA, CA inter
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Meticulous adherence to the compliance calendar of client in order to ensure smooth closure of books, reconciliations and reporting
- Identify client requirements by gaining thorough understanding of business process and operations
- Adhere to defined processes and timelines on reports and schedules.
- Update dash board to demonstrate progress of activities and status quo of multi country engagements
- Provide timely and comprehensive answers to clients’ queries
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in EY Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with EY Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.