Deloitte Recruiting CA for the position Deputy Manager – Indirect Tax .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 19th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Deputy Manager – Indirect Tax
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Deputy Manager – Indirect Tax|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Adhering to clients’ GST compliance timelines as per statute (assessments, filing of returns, etc.)
- Provide GST services to a range of clients working closely with multidisciplinary tax teams.
- Carrying out comprehensive GST incidence reviews for the clients.
- Perform GST reviews as part of Internal Audit engagements
- Assist internal and external contacts on GST related queries.
- Coordination with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations, etc.
- Helping with audits or investigation by the tax authorities
- Complete identified number of GST returns on a timely basis.
- Preparation, filing and processing of refunds
- Address all queries raised in respect of GST returns submitted and liaise with line Managers accordingly.
- Assisting in the implementation of recommendations.
- Perform GST audits
- Extensive research on various critical aspects of GST Laws.
- Benchmarking against industry preferred practice to identify new ways of helping to reduce GST incidence and capturing permanent cash flow benefits
Company Profile Deloitte We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda.