EY Released Job Openings On 27/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting CA Graduates with 00-03+Years Experience for Statutory Audit Executive Position. Complete Details for the Statutory Audit Executive follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:27/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Accenture Recruiting BCom/CA Inter/MCom Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
Your Key Responsibilities
- Audit Executives are required to carry out operational, financial, process and Systems audits designed to review and appraise its activities, systems and controls,which includes:
- Identifying accounting & auditing issues; discuss with audit in-charge to solve issues that arise,
- To carry out substantive testing of appliances in accordance with the audit plan formulated & appropriately document all work performed,
- Identifying improvements to control systems and procedures
- Presenting audit reports clearly highlighting key audit recommendations to management ,
- Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts, audit, reconciliation of account receivable & payable, finalization of accounts,
- Assist the seniors in reviewing & checking the financial statements & preparation of the audit report, management comment letter & management representation letter.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing & accounting standards,
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier,
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments & manage ambiguity,
- Strong verbal and communication skills,
- Clarity of thoughts and assertive,
- Effectiveness and creativity of written expression – logical, readability and conciseness,
- Good presentation skills and ability to respond promptly,
- Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
- Ability to meet deadlines.
About Company: EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young, provides various services, including accounting, consulting, law, tax, strategy, and assurance. The company ranks among PwC, KPMG, and Deloitte, as a member of the “Big Four” accounting firms
Click here for Official notification and Apply