BDO India Recruitment 2021. BDO India recruiting CA for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.BDO is an international network of accounting, tax and advisory firms which perform professional services to clients throughout the country and around the globe.. Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BDO India
- Location :New Delhi, Gurgaon
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 05/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing the audit and liaising with key client contacts for finalization of Audit reports, financial statements and group reporting packs. Ensuring compliance with applicable accounting standards and reporting in accordance with CARO 2003 requirements
- Manages engagement financials, including budgets, WIP, billing and collection
- Ensure high quality of documentation standards in line with the firms documentation standards. Coach, train and develop audit staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments, and manage teams and client relationships
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in BDO India Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with BDO India Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.