BDO India Recruiting CA for the position Associate – Risk Advisory .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 22nd Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Associate – Risk Advisory
|Company Name||BDO India|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Associate – Risk Advisory|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Learning and performing as an individual or a part of team, working with experienced seniors to perform tasks such as audit procedures of vouching, verification, process understanding, walkthrough documentation.
- Reviewing status updates and preparing draft report, presentations/audit committee presentations etc.
- Demonstrating creative thinking and rigorous analysis in execution and solving business problems.
- Ensuring compliances to companys or organisation’s policies and procedures.
- Motivating the Articles & providing them the required training on the job
- Travelling within and outside Mumbai as necessary to meet client needs.
Company Profile BDO is an international network of accounting, tax and advisory firms which perform professional services to clients throughout the country and around the globe.