Walmart Released Job Openings On 16/02/2023.Wal-Mart Stores, or Wal-Mart Inc., is the largest retailer in the world. The company was founded on October 31, 1969, and was founded in 1962 by Sam Walton and traded on the New York Stock Exchange in 1972. It is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Walmart Group Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Walmart Recruiting BCom/CA-Inter/ICWA/CA Candidates with 04+ Years of Experience for ANALYST II, CONTROLLERSHIP Position.Complete Details for the ANALYST II, CONTROLLERSHIP as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
See Also : WFH & WFO : Video Call(Online) Interview On 22nd Feb 2023 At Cognizant – Any Graduate Can Attend
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be part of controllership team and you will be required to coordinate and manage the payroll processing, payroll payment & payroll accounting for the organization.
- You will be responsible for all payroll compliances i.e. TDS, PF, PT, ESI, LWF
- You will be responsible for filing quarterly and annual returns and issue of Form16.
- You will be responsible for managing the payroll tools & systems and suggests changes/upgrades as and when required.
- You would need to have good communication skills to manage multiple stakeholders to
- streamline cross-functional processes.
- You will support team with month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process.
- You will be responsible to support team with various audits (statutory audit, tax audit, internal audit, IFC audit etc.) and responsible for preparation of monthly schedules.
- You should be able to analyze payroll data to build meaningful insights.
What you’ll bring:
- You should be a BCom/CA-Inter/ICWA/CA with 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Having knowledge of US GAAP and Ind AS will be added advantage.
- You possess thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- You possess excellent knowledge of MS Excel functions.
- You should have proficiency in working with SAP ERP Systems.
Click here for Official notification and Apply