Barclays Recruiting CA,CPA,ACCA,CIMA,ICWA for the position Analyst .This position requires CA,CPA,ACCA,CIMA,ICWA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Analyst
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Ensuring all processes are completed within the relevant timescales and service levels are maintained
- Proactively maintain and develop own up to date specialist process and system knowledge to act as a point of reference.
- Fair idea of the Stat and Finrep reporting space which forms part of our Regulatory submissions.
- Dealing with group on Group queries for legal entity.
- Ensuring review process through review packs.
- Ownership & acceptance of the business responsible for.
- Fair knowledge of LEC function including month close processes, account reconciliation and substantiation, etc.
- Investigates and resolves problems, issues and queries liaising, with customers, suppliers and other experts, as appropriate
- Partner with stakeholders on solution when dealing with issues/ challenges raised by them.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and reporting requirements as they arise
- Opine on technical queries
- Helping in closure of books of accounts
Company Profile Barclays is a British multinational universal bank, headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates as two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by a service company, Barclays Execution Services