Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting CA/CPA/CFA/ACCA for Analyst – Financial Control and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Barclays PLC is a British multinational universal bank headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates in two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by Barclays Execution Services. Eligibility for the Analyst – Financial Control as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Analyst – Financial Control
- Qualification: CA/CPA/CFA/ACCA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ownership of accounting and month end process for US service and other US entities from an FC perspective (i.e initial review of month end reports is of sufficient quality to ensure minimal subsequent review points.
- Preparation of financial statements as per USGAAP and IFRS; providing assistance in external audit.
- Stakeholder relationship management (e.g onshore financial control, RBB Financial Operations, Finance Business Partner Team etc.)
- SOX compliance and management Self-Assessment Testing.
- Maintain Issue Log.
- Standard Journal and Allocation Review.
- Understand underlying control framework which supports multiple SBU’s within range of responsibilities.
- Act as a subject matter expert for onshore Financial Control Team.
- Driver of continuous improvement of the control environment within personal and corporate bank Financial control in general and specifically the multiple SBU’s within own area.
- Participate in ad hoc projects such as process improvements reviews and system testing.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Barclays Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Barclays Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.