Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting CA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA/MBA for Payroll Administrator and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Barclays PLC is a British multinational universal bank headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates in two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by Barclays Execution Services . Eligibility for the Payroll Administrator as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Payroll Administrator
- Qualification: CA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- To maintain/ enhance BUK Internal Reporting
- Responsible for running the Barclays UK Bank – Transactional products (BUK) reporting, which is basically focus on forecasting and NIM performances
- Strong knowledge on Profit & Lost & Balance sheets and Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to analyse financial ratios
- To have wide range of experience of the varied techniques and tools being used throughout the team- SAP, Essbase, Smartview etc.,
- To execute basic financial analysis which can formulate the base story telling
- To support month close activities from BUK internal reporting control perspective and Monitor actual performance against target/Plan/Prior Year and provide understanding for variances
- To deliver high quality daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly key performance reports
- Collaboration across BUK Finance – share best practice, influence process improvements and participate in cross finance initiatives
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Barclays Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Barclays Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.