Bank Of Baroda Hiring Any Graduate,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization for Relationship Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Bank of Baroda is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is the third largest public sector bank in India, with 131 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices.Eligibility for the Relationship Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank Of Baroda
- Location : Jaipur
- Post Name: Relationship Executive
- Qualification: Any Graduate,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
- Experience:3 – 8 years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 24/04/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Will be responsible for revenues on Liabilities and wealth management products .
- All banking service queries will be passed on to the Customer Service Executive (CSE) .
- Review customer wealth needs and proactively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of his needs.
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration.
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and financial planning .
- All loans and cross sell referrals will be passed on to the respective units.
- Organize customer events to enhance customer bonding .
- Acquire new customers through converting referral leads .
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to .
- Complete all mandatory certifications within 90 days of joining the role and continuously keep self updated on changes in products, processes and compliance / regulatory norms .
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them .
- The candidate should have adequate experience in building and managing relationship with High Net Worth Clients [Clients having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of [30.00 lakh].