Bank Of Baroda Hiring Graduate candidates for Business Correspondent Supervisor (Moradabad) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Bank of Baroda is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is the third largest public sector bank in India, with 131 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices.Eligibility for the Business Correspondent Supervisor (Moradabad) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank Of Baroda
- Location : Uttar Pradesh
- Post Name: Business Correspondent Supervisor (Moradabad)
- Qualification: Graduates (All Graduates)
- Experience:00 years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 25/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 28-04-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) is inviting applications from interested candidates for the recruitment to 1 posts of Business Correspondent Supervisor (Moradabad) on contract basis.All eligible candidates must of a citizen of India.The enclosed registration form together with attested copies of Qualification certificates, testimonials, publications etc should reach the given addres on or before : 28-04-2021 ..
- Applications are to be sent to : Chirag Tower, Near Hero Showroom, Kanth Road, Bank of Baroda, Regional Office, Moradabad, Distt- Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh – 244001.
How to Apply :
Candidates may submit applications to the given address along with all documents before 28-04-2021 . Candidature of the registered aspirant is liable to be rejected if Application Form is not received (or) received unsigned (or) without copy of necessary documents to clearly establish his eligibility (or) received after the due date prescribed for receipt of Application Form.
On the top of the envelop, candidate must write properly as Application for the post of ___