Bank of America is looking to hire for the position Manager . This position requires CA//CPA/Management Accountant/MBA/Graduate /Post Graduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 9th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Manager
|Company Name||Bank of America|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Qualification||CA//CPA/Management Accountant/MBA/Graduate /Post Graduate|
Job Role or Description
- Supporting Finance Packs by collecting the information from Business data requirements and its related transformations
- Good accounting knowledge & hands-on experience in reconciliation, invoicing, provisioning
- Experience in Database Modeling and ability to transform large dataset from MS Access/Excel to Tableau and Alteryx
- Working knowledge of VBA.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Tableau and establishing Alteryx workflows
- Translate stakeholder’s requirement into reporting deliverables
- Promote continues improvements to improve the quality and accuracy of data and processes, issue management and process efficiency
- Manage relationship with senior business/Onshore Partners
Company Profile: The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The bank was founded in San Francisco and took its present form when NationsBank of Charlotte acquired it in 1998