Bank of America Recruitment 2021. Bank of America recruiting CA/ ICWA/ MBA for Assistant manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, Dallas, Toronto, London and Hong Kong.Eligibility for the Assistant manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Assistant manager
- Qualification: CA/ ICWA/ MBA
- Experience:3 to 5 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accountable for various day to day responsibilities of the Finance function including accounting processes and reporting, month-end close, audit closure, regulatory reporting for Asian entities, management reporting and variance analysis, local GAAP reporting, etc.
- Good general understanding of various key regulations, including Capital Adequacy Reporting. LCR, single-borrower limits etc.
- Submission of data to Regional reporting team for US GAAP consolidation
- Support on Systems Implementation
- Assist in implementing change management in the finance area, through enhancements of reporting processes and structure, streamlining of reporting responsibilities between local and regional teams, and automation of regulatory reporting
- Responsible for fulfilling statutory and regulatory reporting requirements, including reports and presentations to the Board Committees and Board of Directors, the Central Bank and other regulators
- Supports achievement of business goals by working on complex activities or projects with others within the team and with various business partners
- Develop a smooth working relationship with multiple stakeholders
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.