Bank of America Released Job Openings On 26/08/2023.The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered at the Bank of America Corporate Center in Charlotte, North Carolina. The bank was founded in San Francisco and took its present form when NationsBank of Charlotte acquired it in 1998.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Bank of America s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Bank of America Recruiting Graduate in Commerce, Accounting, Management or Equivalent degree in Finance or Post Graduates in Commerce, Accounting Management or Finance / ICWA Inter / CA Inter / MBA Finance with 10+Years Experience for Manager Position.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:26/08/2023
- Mode of application :online
Job Description/Skills Required
The Asset Services Processing team will be responsible for the following:
- Processing Income and corporate action events for House/Prime brokerage clients
- Reconciliation of Cash breaks, control accounts, tax accounts and fee accounts
- Investigation and Resolution of client queries on a timely basis
- Daily Processing of equity dividend events in an accurate, timely and consistent manner, in accordance with departmental procedures and to the agreed service levels.
- Resolution of any processing issues and liaison with other areas of Bank of America Merrill Lynch including Settlements, Trading Desk Support, Client Service Representatives, Finance & Middle Office, Technology, Product Data Support, Client On boarding Services and global Asset Services Departments. The job involves a high degree of daily communication and interaction with internal counter-parties, external custodians/agent banks and external clients.
- Daily reconciliation of control, suspense and bank accounts and daily resolution of reconciling items.
- Maintenance of customer service levels through speedy resolution of queries raised by Prime Brokerage clients
- Daily allocation of client money.
- Compliance with all relevant Regulatory and BofAML Control Standards and policy requirements.
- To identify changes to processes and procedures that will improve control, efficiency, reduce risk and/or improve client services.
- Participation in user acceptance testing programs new business projects.
- Act as first point of escalation for Client Service Representatives, onshore management and offshore management.
- Team & Process Performance on Data.
- Reviewing common workbasket and workflow management.
- Ensuring timely resolutions of Queries/clarifications.
- Managing Team & K performance stats.
- Review of Errors to identify process and or training issues and address accordingly.
- Review of Reports and Metrics spreadsheet to identify gaps and address accordingly.
- Review of Escalations and Expedites for due diligence by associates.
- Process Escalations in accordance to documented process and follow through to closure.
- Attendance at daily Escalation meeting and follow-up with associates thereafter.
- Manage associates to timely closing of Request.
- Train associates on process and procedures and provide ongoing support.
- Work process and procedure gaps with LOB to closure.
- Conduct routine team meetings.
- Assist in hiring, and performance review of associates.
- Strong work management skills and experience as SME
- Excellent Knowledge of financial and capital markets (equity).
- Working Knowledge of General Accounting (journal entries, debits/credits, color of entries and treatment in books etc.).
- Demonstrates sense of urgency for meeting Service Level Agreements; earns business partner loyalty through accuracy, efficiency and courtesy.
- Fair Analytical skills & eye for detail
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new processes and tools and incorporate to work environment.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.