Bajaj Capital Recruitment 2021. Bajaj Capital recruiting Graduate /MBA/PGDBM for Sales/Business Development Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Bajaj Capital is the IT Services, Solutions & Products division of the Wipro Limited. For the year ended March 31, 2008, Bajaj Capital recorded Revenues of Rs 37.46 billion, representing a growth of 51% YoY. PBIT grew by 46% YoY to Rs 3.12 billion.. Eligibility for the Sales/Business Development Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bajaj Capital
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Qualification: Graduate /MBA/PGDBM
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 08/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Time and Venue 9th June, 11.00 AM – 4.00 PM Bajaj Capital Ltd, Office No. -110, Ground Floor, Block No. 27/2/4, Sanjay Palace, Near Hotel Panchrattan, Agra-282002. Contact – Aakankshi Kachroo ()
Job Description/Skills Required
- Based on your experience and company’s profile you will be responsible for some/all of the following:-
- Procuring the potential clients through networking, database, market analysis and references.
- Generating cross-sell revenue and doing 360 degree financial planning by wealth management.
- Managing and improving relationship values through clienteling.
- Liaison with operations team to resolve queries and revenue generation.
- Comply with organizational guidelines and norms.
- Direct-sell products and services to both new/existing HNI & Ultra HNI clients as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements through financial planning process.
- Achieving financial goals and maintaining organization brand value.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Bajaj Capital Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Bajaj Capital Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.