IBM Released Job Openings On 15/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for IBM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
IBM Recruiting B. Com,M. Com,MBA Graduate with 00-01+years experience for Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery position.Complete Details for the Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 16th February , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Venue Details 5th Floor Infinity Tower-A Building No 8 Near Cyber City Phase 2, DLF Cyber City, Block A, Gurugram, Haryana Walkin Details (Documents to carry) 1.Covid 2nd Dose Vaccination screenshot – Arogya Setu App 2. Aadhar Card, Pan Card & CVContact – SURBHI KAKKAR
See Also : cognizant Amazing FRESHERS Walk In on 17th Feb 2023
Job Description/Skills RequiredAccounts Payable and Travel & Living Expense Claims:
- Indexing of certain fields from the digital copy of the invoice
- Invoice processing into ERP (SAP / Oracle / Peoplesoft / Workday / Tally etc.)
- Identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt
- Vendor master setup
- Verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions
- Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery, and vendor statement reconciliations
- Handle queries through emails and follow-ups.
- Manage order fulfilment
- Apply Cash receipts into the customer accounts
- Customer master setup
- Ensure to be SOX compliant e.g., documents to be posted after due Approval
About Company: IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.