NetApp Recruiting B. Com,M. Com,CA,CPA for the position Financial Accountant .This position requires B. Com,M. Com,CA,CPA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 20th Feb 2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Financial Accountant
|Location||Bangalore – Hybrid|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Financial Accountant|
|Qualification||B. Com,M. Com,CA,CPA|
Job Role or Description
The general ledger accountant position is accountable for managing period end lose activity, perform reconciliation, and balance sheet analysis, accruals, provision, amortizations and assist with various reporting requirements.
- Responsibilities include month end closing activities General accounting and ensure proper monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations and balance sheet analysis.
- Well versed with cost allocation activity, Subledger reconciliation and prepare various supporting package.
- Hand on experience in Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Fixed Assets process.
- This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures, and the policies.
- Accounting and review for accruals, provisions, and amortizations
- Perform foreign currency revaluation accounting, consolidation of books and reviewing the financial reports.
- Understanding of Lease ad ARO accounting.
- The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Audit support internal and external audits.
- Adhere to company accounting policies, US GAAP, and other external requirements.
Company Profile: NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in San Jose, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 from 2012–2021. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers cloud data services for management of applications and data both online and physically
Apply here For detailed information