Bank of America Recruitment 2021. Bank of America recruiting B.Com/M.Com with C.A(Inter)/Part CMA/Part CPA/MBA(Finance) for Team Developer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in San Francisco, Bank of America was formed through NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998.Eligibility for the Team Developer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Post Name: Team Developer
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com with C.A(Inter)/Part CMA/Part CPA/MBA(Finance)
- Experience: 3-5 Years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support in exercising financial control over the General Ledger mainly through the process of GL account reconciliations and reporting of GL balances and outstanding items in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform different variety of routine and ad-hoc reconciliations in accordance with standard procedures in compliance with internal company policies and SOX requirements
- Analyze transactions in the GL and Sub-GL to determine to ensure that transactions are in line with nature and purpose of the account.
- Constantly monitor the accounts to ensure that the transactions are posted are in line with nature of GL Accounts; identify gaps and work with business partners to fix them
- Verification on a daily basis that the system reconciliations have been updated through external feeds and that the data is correct
- Review open items and work with business partners for resolution, work with LOB Controllers, other departments, business units to resolve problems pertaining to General Ledger account usage
- When asked, provide information and relevant supporting documents to Finance controllers and internal/external auditors regarding account balances, outstanding or open items
- Support the designated Approver and Manager with any other tasks assigned on the process from time to time
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.