WNS India recruiting B.Com /M.Com /MBA – Finance for Group Manager – Quality and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.
WNS Global is a global business process management company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It has 41,466 personnel working in 61 “delivery centers” across the world, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Group Manager – Quality as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: WNS India
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Group Manager – Quality
- Qualification: B.Com /M.Com /MBA – Finance
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 26/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The optimal candidate must have excellent investment accounting skills and exhibit a strong interest in applying technology solutions to the role.
- Responsible for the accounting and administration of domestic and global investment portfolios.
- Demonstrate solid understanding across portfolio valuation across all fixed income instruments; liaise with portfolio administration and security operations to understand and interpret the factors that drive performance.
- Apply analytical thinking to support non-standard performance calculations including:
- Performance impact analysis across single or multiple portfolios
- Hypothetical performance based on representative assets or benchmarks
- Support trading / compliance with ad hoc gain/loss analysis requests
- Oversight of Performance Hedging methodologies and application
- Knowledge and/or experience with multiple of the following types of data: Security Characteristics; NRSRO Credit Ratings; Pricing & Benchmarks