HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting B.Com /M.Com/ MBA/CA (Inter)/ICWA(Inter)/ICWA/CA for Manager – Finance Operations, GSC’s and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe, with total assets of US$2.715 trillion.Eligibility for the Manager – Finance Operations, GSC’s as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Manager – Finance Operations, GSC’s
- Qualification: B.Com /M.Com/ MBA/CA (Inter)/ICWA(Inter)/ICWA/CA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure timely and accurate submissions in SARACEN and TM1
- Ensure regular maintenance of Hang Seng local systems
- Ensure timely and accurate local reporting including key management reports like ALCO, EXCO
- Ensure truthful insight to senior management
- Ensure truthful commentary and analysis driving businesses
- Professionally handle queries and issues from global users, understand and interpret information and route issues to relevant colleagues
- Ensure extended support during AOP cycle
- Proactively identify issues and escalate with relevant teams
- Build strong effective relationships with colleagues, stake partners and other teams
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.