PayPal Recruitment 2021. PayPal recruiting B. Com/CA/MBA/CA inter/CWA for Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders..Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PayPal
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: B. Com/CA/MBA/CA inter/CWA
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop an understanding of the business strategic priorities, resource and headcount needs; collaborate with them to execute and improve financial planning and budgeting.
- Identify trends, anticipate needs, and gather business requirements to support an evolving planning and management reporting function that meets the needs of the users.
- Assist in process improvements using reporting and planning tools.
- Process cost center creation and changes, movement of cost center hierarchies.
- Review prepaid schedule and ensure appropriate and timely amortization.
- Assist with month-end close and reporting activities. Book accrual and cross charge JE’s accurately and on time.
- Build reports and assist with monthly actuals-to-forecast variance analysis.
- Monitor expense and headcount plan vs actual, and provide analysis/recommendation for business partners and Finance team.
- Work with business, budget owners and other financial analysts to build business cases and set up processes to manage the spending of new projects/initiatives
- Ensure strict adherence to corporate policies and GAAP regulations
- Ad-hoc analysis & projects as needed to support business needs
- Work autonomously but in collaboration with teammates and business partners.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.