Eaton Released Job Openings On 17/02/2023.Eaton is a diversified power management company providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. A global technology leader, Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2012 revenue of the combined companies was $21.8 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Eaton s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Eaton Vacancy Details:
Eaton Recruiting B.Com/CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA (Finance) with 07-10+Years Experience for Sr. Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Sr. Financial Analyst follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:17/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Deloitte Walk In On 18th Feb 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
- Possess a good knowledge and experience of financial accounting and reporting standards.
- Perform various month end close activities (incl. preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, reporting & analysis and compliance related activities etc.) with emphasis on accuracy, attention to detail, and properly supported balances. Partner with operations’ regarding account variances, account aging and recommend actions to resolve.
- Generate and distribute various daily, weekly, and monthly plant operational/financial reports to key stakeholders.
- Own and be accountable for critical financial reporting requirements associated with the monthly closing, monthly rolling forecast, and annual PP
- Prepare and lead project plans to execute improvements. drive efficiencies and innovation.
- Maintain internal control procedures to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley 404. Maintain and provide any requested documentation and support for internal/external audit or review purposes.
- Preparation of on-going monthly and periodic financial reports
- Analyze operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers and evaluate their impact on planned objectives.
- Promotion of good financial stewardship including control costs, driving forecast accuracy, driving balance sheet integrity and compliance to Eaton policies
- Coordinate, interpret and respond to ad hoc financial requests
- To perform and enhance reporting responsibilities meeting and exceeding the customer expectations by building strong business acumen and driving a culture of quality and automation where creativity and innovation is a process.
- Identify and share/implement the best practices and improve the processes
- Perform additional analyses as assigned.
- Build scalable and capable organization to deliver quality services. Mentor and guide team in additional analysis as assigned.
Click here for Official notification and Apply