RR Donnelley Recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/BMS/PGDM for the position Research Associate .This position requires B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/BMS/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 28th Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Research Associate
|Company Name||RR Donnelley|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Research Associate|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Exposure to concepts in finance and accounting
- Strong Mathematical & Analytical Skills
- Should be able to learn multiple client applications
- Complete assigned tasks as per the SLA given
- Being flexible to adapt to teams requirements (Shifts and switch between processes based on requirement)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Perform in a fast-paced, inbound service center environment representing RRD in every interaction.
- Be focused to continually improve technical as well as soft skills
- Participate in team activities
- Adopt to mentoring and feedback for continuous improvement
- Desire for Knowledge/Aptitude to Learn
- Team work
- Ability to adapt and implement changes as business conditions evolve
- Grow your knowledge of the financial services industry.
Company Profile RRD is a leading global provider of multichannel business communications services and marketing solutions. With more than 52,000 clients and 39,500 employees across 34 countries, RRD offers the industry€™s most comprehensive offering of solutions designed to help companies€”from Main Street to Wall Street€”optimize customer engagement and streamline business operations across the complete customer journey. RRD offers a comprehensive portfolio of capabilities, experience and scale that enables organizations around the world to create, manage, deliver, and optimize their marketing and business communications strategies
Apply here For detailed information