Flex Recruiting for the position Analyst – GBS Procurement .This position requires B.com/BBA/Diploma with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 16th Feb 2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Analyst – GBS Procurement
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Analyst – GBS Procurement|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Responsible to manage C class items procurement activities
- E2E Purchasing Cycle which included PR to PO, sending PO to suppliers, PO Confirmation, Delivery follow up and supplier payment coordination.
- Coordination with vendors for actual delivery status of material.
- On Time completion of Open Purchase Order Report and Shortage Report for Review.
- Working on Pull in, push out & Cancellation as per the MRP report and achieving the KPI Targets.
- Maintain Inventory to optimum level as per site requirement.
- Coordinate with Internal Business Partner (requestor) and supplier for Purchase Order Changes.
- Managing Supplier database.
- Should include Shortage / excess escalation management
- Co-ordinate and follow through on urgent receive, past dues Management and resolving receiving challenges.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.com/BBA/Diploma holders)
- Experience: 0 to 1 Year ( Procurement / Supply Chain) (Not mandatory)
- Knowledge of computer software applications,
- MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint (Required)
Company Profile: Flex Ltd. is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services, original design manufacturer company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers