Axis Bank Recruiting Any Graduate for the position Quality Analyst – On Contract .This position requires Any Graduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 25th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Quality Analyst – On Contract
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|Location||Permanent remote / WFH|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Quality Analyst – On Contract|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Candidate should be able to work independently
- RCA/Analysis of customers complaints.
- Monitoring, Inspecting and proposing measures to correct or improve an organizational process.
- Developing quality control processes and framework.
- Should be proactive with Problem solving skill.
- Prepares quality documentation and dashboards.
- Active involvement in process of approving products / processes submitted to product management and change management committee.
- Tracking and Monitoring the project progress and conducting meetings.
- Conducting Training to end users/stakeholders/Resolving units on process gaps/improvements findings.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objective by contributing information and analysis on time for reviews and new developments.
- Ability to work on large data set and power points will be an added advantage.
Company Profile Axis Bank Limited, formerly known as UTI Bank, is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group