AXA XL Recruitment 2021. AXA XL recruiting Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Science (MBA Finance or Post Graduate Diploma in Finance preferred) for Associate, Financial Reporting & Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we dont just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it..Eligibility for the Associate, Financial Reporting & Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AXA XL
- Location : Silokhera Gurgaon
- Post Name: Associate, Financial Reporting & Accounting
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Science (MBA Finance or Post Graduate Diploma in Finance preferred)
- Experience:00-05 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Timely distribution/delivery of FIC, Audit Reports and other financial reports/projects according to defined business process.
- Ensure complete adherence to defined Service Level Agreements: productivity, turn-around-time and accuracy.
- Designing and development of reporting tools for new requirements.
- Regularly monitor and review existing working practices and procedures in order to support local Management in identifying any areas for possible improvements and process automation.
- Support documentation of all aspects of the Process in detail including Process and system Manuals, Process Flows and Detailed Process Maps.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.