Axa XL Recruiting CA for the position Management Trainee .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 02nd August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Management Trainee
|Company Name||Axa XL|
|Location||Delhi / NCR|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Hiring Designation||Management Trainee|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Preparation of Source system to GL and technical balance sheet reconciliations such as Receivable/Payable, Losses, Unearned premium and Deferred acquisition cost.
- Booking of manual adjustment to incorporate legal entity, operating units, and other chart field level restructuring / changes in General Ledger.
- Booking of manual adjustment to correct ceding percentage changes, Ceded Re treaty accrual postings on quarterly basis in General Ledger.
- Collaboration within/outside the team (including the BU Controllers/Business Partners) for the timely cleanup of the open reconciling items
- Posting of the manual journal entries in the EBS/HFM as and when needed.
- Preparing analysis/reports and reconciliations on various ad-hoc requests as and when requested.
- Assist the Controllership team with quarter end close activities, manage and work on ad-hoc requests.
- Assist in managing requests from both internal and external auditors and internal financial controls team to provide requested documentation, general ledger balances, other ad-hoc requests from auditors.
Company Profile AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we dont just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.