AXA Business Services Recruitment 2021. AXA Business Services recruiting B.Com/ B.A/ B.Sc/ BBA for Associate- Claims Process and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. AXA Business Services is to manage a diverse range of operations for our partners in the AXA Group, and our aim is to create additional value through innovation and a focus on delivery to the highest standards. Our Operations teams specialise in Property &amp;amp; Casualty, Life and Savings and Healthcare servicing and have an unrivalled sphere of knowledge and experience. Our Finance and Accounting function supports the making of key decisions based on financial results and also manages a wide range of accounting processes. Our Asset Management teams provide a comprehensive range of services spanning all asset classes.. Eligibility for the Associate- Claims Process as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AXA Business Services
- Location :Bangalore
- Post Name: Associate- Claims Process
- Qualification: B.Com/ B.A/ B.Sc/ BBA
- No of Vacancies:06
- Details of Salary:2,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 09/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Indexing refers to the filing of documents on the system. The core function of the process is to ensure that the documents are stored against the correct group and membership number, the correct document type is selected and where appropriate work packets are distributed to
- Basic computer skills and MS office skills
- Insurance Indexing knowledge will be preferred
- Typing skills
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in AXA Business Services Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with AXA Business Services Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.