Autodesk Released Job Openings On 29/04/2023.Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Autodesk Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Autodesk Recruiting MBA, CA/CPA with 05+ years of experience for Senior Financial Analyst position.Complete Details for the Senior Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/04/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Finance Team partnering with the Enterprise Systems & Experience (‘ESE’) team led by our Chief Information Officer. The ESE organization designs, engineers, and operates business processes, systems, and infrastructure for Autodesk’s enterprise. This includes providing Autodesk’s workforce with secure, scalable, and modern experiences, empowering our customers and partners through frictionless engagements with Autodesk offerings, enterprise capabilities, and support.
Candidates should have a self-starter mentality with the ability to work independently, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to provide clear & concise stories beyond the numbers and data. Professionalism, a strategic mindset, and effective prioritization skills are also crucial to our individual and team’s success.
How You Will Spend Your Day
- Partner with impact: You will partner with other team members and budget owners to ensure accurate forecasts and recommend solutions for effectively managing spend.
- Financial Analyses: You will prepare periodic reporting and ad-hoc analyses to ensure data driven business decisions.
- Operational efficiencies: You will continuously drive efficiencies through automation and revamping existing processes and files.
- Track, analyze, and report spend trends to ensure forecast accuracy and stakeholders are aware of risks or opportunities in spend
- Lead and support quarter-end activities, including preparing accruals, reporting landing positions, consolidating, and submitting group forecasts, and act as a liaison with other finance, HR, and business team members
- Support Headcount & contractor forecasting, processing, tracking, and reconciliation preparation
- Partner with the other team members participating in, and leading, various projects focused on efficiencies, including building new models, revamping existing processes, and prepare ad-hoc analyses
- Identify and communicate business opportunities, provide recommendations, and give feedback to others
- Continuously cross train with other team members on other areas to expand knowledge and provide vacation coverage
- Identify opportunities to standardize and centralize finance processes. Lead the transition as required