Asian Paints is looking to hire for the position Executive I – System (Admin) . This position requires CA Inter/CMA Inter/B.Com/M.Com/BBA/BMS with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 7th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Executive I – System (Admin)
|Company Name||Asian Paints|
|Salary Offering||No Information|
|Hiring Designation||Executive I – System (Admin)|
|Qualification||CA Inter/CMA Inter/B.Com/M.Com/BBA/BMS|
|No Vacancy||No Information|
Job Role or Description
- Raising Purchase orders in SAP and posting GR/SEs on receipt of material/Service.
- Managing and resolving GST credit mismatches
- Vendor Balance reconciliation and tracking O/s
- Sharing Capex & Revenue provision with Accounts
- Tracking spends Vs Budgets & MIS reporting
- Acting as a SPOC for handling and resolving all queries around the P2P process raised by internal IT team, Accounts/Taxation/SSC and Vendors.
- Working out OH & Capex Estimates
- Training Internal Stakeholders around P2P processes and compliances.
- Maintaining hygiene of IT assets in the FA register and coordinating for Physical verification.
Company Profile: Asian Paints The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942. It was set up as a partnership firm by four friends who were willing to take on the world’s biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time. Over the course of 25 years, Asian Paints became a corporate force and India’s leading paints company.