Tech Mahindra Released Job Openings On 17/02/2023..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tech Mahindra s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tech Mahindra Recruiting Any Graduate with 05-10+Years Experience for Quality Test Engineer Position. Complete Details for the Quality Test Engineer follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pan India(WFH)
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:17/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : WFH & WFO : Video Call(Online) Interview On 22nd Feb 2023 At Cognizant – Any Graduate Can Attend
Job Description/Skills Required
Roles and Responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience in QA role with exposure to white box testing
- Familiar with ServiceNow
- Hands on experience in testing ServiceNow modules (ITSM, CSM)
- ATF (ServiceNow auto test framework)
- Creating, managing and executing test cases/suits
- Should be hands on in testing, should possess good problem-solving skills, ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box
- Should be able work on both manual and automated test scripts and analyse the details of results and executions.
- Should communicate with stakeholders to understand and clarify software requirements
- Should be able to analyse test results to predict user behaviour, identify bugs and suggest solutions to minimise problems
- Should work closely with product development and testing teams to ensure timely delivery of the project
- Should stay up to date with the latest industry developments, standards, and technologies
- Should have good analytical skills, good in exploratory testing and should display critical, quality-oriented, sceptical thinking about the product
- Should have strong communication skills both verbally and written. Should be able to articulate the details and present expectations very well to team/stakeholders
About Company: Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. Part of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. Tech Mahindra is a US$6.0 billion company with over 158,000 employees across 90 countries
Click here for Official notification and Apply