WNS Released Job Openings On 10/03/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for WNS s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
WNS Recruiting Any Graduates with 00-02+years experience for Associate & Sr. Associate position.Complete Details for the Associate & Sr. Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon,Gurgaon,India
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:10/03/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 13th March – 17th March , 12.00 PM – 3.00 PM
Tower A2-A3, 11th floor, DLF IT SEZ Park, NH-8, Sector – 30Contact – Mohit, Manpreet, Nayan, Amren
See Also : Infosys Walk In Interview On 17th & 18th March 2023
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handle customers queries over chat related to Travel.
- Following prescribed Client processes, Cancellation, Schedule change, Name change, Luggage EMD and Seats.
- Updating all relevant systems providing appropriate notes when required.
- Queue placements of PNR to relevant data queues for further action.
- Engage with Team Leads, Trainings and QA to develop skills, understand and deliver team goals.
- Liase with all relevant departments to resolve customer issue.
- Monitor and action assigned queue.
- Perform all duties within team and personal targets.
- Must be comfortable with 24*7 work environment especially night shifts.
- Cab and Shuttle provided* will be discussed at the time of interview.
About Company: WNS is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities.