American Express Recruitment 2021. American Express recruiting CA Inter (Preferred) / Post-Graduate/ Graduate in Commerce for Lead Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. American Express Company is a multinational financial services company headquartered on 200 Wesy Street in the Battery Park City area of Lower Manhattan, New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Eligibility for the Lead Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: American Express
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Lead Analyst
- Qualification: CA Inter (Preferred) / Post-Graduate/ Graduate in Commerce
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 14/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Collaborate with multiple process teams for collation of audit supports.
- Preparation of audit schedules and responding to audit queries.
- Run Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Consolidation for statutory, regulatory and board reporting and collaborate with the technologies team to resolve issues, if any.
- Support preparation of US GAAP to local GAAP statutory reports.
- Post journal entries and implement spreadsheet controls.
- Ensure effective controls and governance are adhered to.
- Identify and/or support standardization & process improvement initiatives within the team.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in American Express Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with American Express Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.