American Express Recruitment 2021. American Express recruiting B.Com for Senior Support I – Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.American Express Company is a multinational financial services company headquartered on 200 Wesy Street in the Battery Park City area of Lower Manhattan, New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.Eligibility for the Senior Support I – Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: American Express
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Support I – Finance
- Qualification: B.Com
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The incumbent will be primarily accountable for the AXP Balance sheet Assurance , Research & Clearance, Compliance and Analytics
- Responsible for managing Balance sheet Reconciliation – Research & Clearance and Analytics
- Manage ageing of accounting & reconciliation of open items and keep them under desired limits
- The role would require participating and lead in projects from their respective process perspective
- Continuously challenge the Status Quo and seek opportunity for process redesign
- Always ensure Financial Integrity and proactively identifying risks
- Ensure timely closure of AXP balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the internal linkages in driving projects
- Ensure timely and accurate reconciliation of the accounts assigned
- Provide prompt and courteous service to the customer and clients
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in American Express Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with American Express Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.