Amazon Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate for the position Transportation Specialist (ROC) .This position requires Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 10th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Transportation Specialist (ROC)
|Salary Offering||₹ 3,25,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Transportation Specialist (ROC)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers) both on phone and emails.
- Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed is a plus.
- Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Ability to scope out business and functional requirements for the Amazon technology teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools are used by ROC.
- Understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data.
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to create a narrative outlining weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these finding in a review forum.
- Must be able and willing to handle calls from customers and provide solution to their queries over phone calls.
- Provide real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment. Must be able and willing to support work from home with rotational shifts and week offs.
Company Profile Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.