Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd, Infinity Towers, Ramanujan IT City, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Rd, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113.
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/Ttxta3ed9CuE7xwD6
Experience Range: 0 to 2 Years
Interview Date – 15th Nov – 17th Nov
Timing – 9.30 am to 12:00 pm
This is a contractual role for a period of 12 months and will be extended/converted based on your performance and business requirment.
Role & responsibilities
• Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
• Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using
in-house tools and software.
• Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
• Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing
tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every
ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
• Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing
A day in the life
We are looking for a Data Associate (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labelling
functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexas performance in everyday situations.
To effectively change the world, you need to be a bit different – your adaptability, focus, and attention to detail in a constantly shifting environment are unparalleled; you pride yourself on your ability to recognize issues – and come up with elegant and innovative solutions. You will be a part of a diverse team with the shared vision to make huge strides in the world of technology and the way we use Artificial Intelligence. So, an inner drive, individuality, and a creative mind are extremely beneficial.
About the team
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics
services to help develop, test, and train the Alexa AI. We work closely with Amazon
Machine Learning (ML) Science and modelling teams, providing the critical data they need
to improve Alexas speech recognition and language understanding capabilities.
• A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory • Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
• Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required • Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required • High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Note: Please ignore if you have already attended the assessment/interview for the same role in the last 6 months