Amazon Released Job Openings On 06/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-01+Years Experience for Content Writer Position.Candidates with freelance writing experience are also welcome to apply for this role.2023 pass outs who have completed their examinations and have their provisional certificates can also apply Freshers with any degree who has strong oral and written communication in English can attend the interview.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:06/09/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 7th September from 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM onwards,HYD16, Ground Floor, Building No. H03, Avance Business Hub, Phoenix Infocity Private Limited, IT/ITES SEZ, Survey No 30(P), 34(P), 35(P) & 38(P), Gachibowli Village Serilingampally Mandal, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081 India.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Job Description:
- Work on various writing work types to train generative AI models.
- Some examples of work types you might work on:
- Rank a series of responses that were produced by an AI model.
- Based on a given topic, write a short story about that topic.
- Assess whether a piece of text produced by an AI model is factually accurate or not.
- Research and verify content quality based on Content Guidelines. Approve or reject contents based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
- Thoroughly check content with quality and accuracy based on policy guidelines.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern and findings to improve the content guidelines.
- Use authoritative sources/external websites to validate catalog data when needed.
- Offering remedial instruction in tool usage and other topics as required.
- Maintaining high internal quality of the processes by performing quality audits/verification.
- Providing specific & timely feedback to streamline existing processes and help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Act as SMEs for processes on the floor and work with project teams to test new SOP’s for new work flow quality management tasks
- Other Benefits:
- Meal Voucher/Transportation/Over-time pay out/night shift allowance/medical insurance Relocation benefit will be provided for candidates who are relocating outside 250kms from the work base location.
- Please carry below mandatory documents:
- Updated Resume Copy
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(both are mandatory). E- aadhar is mandatory Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet or provisional certificate or degree certificate Copy of experience or Relieving Certificate is mandatory for experienced candidates