Amazon Released Job Openings On 27/08/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-03+Years Experience for Content Creation / Writer Position.Candidates with freelance writing or internship experience are also welcome to apply for this role.Freshers from any stream with strong written and oral fluency in English are preferred.Candidates with a notice period of 0-15 days are preferred.Freshers with provisional certificates can also apply.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai,Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2.5-3.75 Lacs P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:27/08/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 28th August – 1st September from 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM onwards,Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd Ground Floor, Infinity tower, Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Taramani, Chennai-600113
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work on various writing work types to train generative AI models.
- Some examples of work types you might work on:
- Rank a series of responses that were produced by an AI model.
- Based on a given topic, write a short story about that topic.
- Assess whether a piece of text produced by an AI model is factually accurate or not.
- Research and verify content quality based on Content Guidelines. Approve or reject contents based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
Other Benefits:Meal Voucher/Transportation/Over-time pay out/night shift allowance/medical insuranceRelocation benefit will be provided for candidates who are relocating outside 250kms from the work base location.
Note: Candidates should be flexible to work in rotational shifts if required.Please carry hard copy of below documents (Mandatory):
- Govt ID Aadhar and PAN card
- Copy of the most updated Resume
- Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet or provisional certificate or degree certificate
- Copy of experience or Relieving Certificate is mandatory for experienced candidates