Amazon Released Job Openings On 28-09-2021. Amazon.com, Inc. Is an American multinational conglomerate focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the US information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting Any Graduates with 0 – 10 Years (Max) of Experience for HR Contact Center Associate Position.Complete Details for the HR Contact Center Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : India-Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 28/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: If interested click on apply or You can directly use below link to take up assessments.https://amazonvirtualhiring.hirepro.in/registration/incta/ju0f4/apply/?j=56677&e=12531
Job Description/Skills Required
- We are currently growing our team of Virtual HR Contact Center Associates that are dedicated to servicing the disability, leave, and accommodation space. In this role, team members interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust by providing accurate information and resolving issues. The virtual contact center associate must be able to ask probing questions to fully understand the issue, follow business processes with high attention to detail, use multiple resources effectively to find the right information and communicate effectively to the employee. A high degree of ownership, strong communication skills, and the ability to handle sensitive situations with care are essential for this position.
- This is a seasonal position with an anticipated assignment of 5-7 months, subject to business needs.
- As an HR Contact Center Associate that supports disability, leave, and accommodation, your responsibilities will be
- Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation related questions
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
- Receive queries via phone and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
- Have the flexibility to work a variable shift between 5:00 PM IST- 8:30 AM IST Sundays to Saturdays, subject to business needs.
If interested click on apply or You can directly use below link to take up assessments.https://amazonvirtualhiring.hirepro.in/registration/incta/ju0f4/apply/?j=56677&e=12531