Amazon Released Job Openings On 13-09-2021. Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 01-05+ Years of Experience for Business Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Business Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provides comprehensive technical support to Amazon Corporate employees worldwide. • • Research, resolve, and respond to inquiries received via web chat, telephone calls, email, ticketing system, all in a timely manner, in accordance with team standards. • • Diagnose and troubleshoots end user computing problems including analyzing the problem, identification of appropriate resources, testing of proposed fixes and follow-up to ensure the problem has been resolved. • • Creates and submits detailed call logs documenting customer interactions that are accurate, thorough, and timely. • • Informs customer of needed repairs and answers basic questions. Ensures that customer understands and is satisfied with work completed. • • Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management. • • Manage a case count between 15-25 tickets. • • Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users. • • Assists with activities to triage and escalate any system or network outage to reduce downtime..