AirAsia Recruitment 2021. AirAsia recruiting CA/CA-Intermediate(Semi-Qualified)/CA Drop Out/MBA Finance/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance for Executive, Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.AirAsia Berhad is a Malaysian multinational low-cost airline headquartered near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the largest airline in Malaysia by airline size and destination. Air Asia Group operates scheduled domestic and international flights to over 165 destinations in 25 countries. Eligibility for the Executive, Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: AirAsia
- Location :New Delhi
- Post Name: Executive, Finance
- Qualification: CA/CA-Intermediate(Semi-Qualified)/CA Drop Out/MBA Finance/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform day-to-day financial operations such as AR, AP, GL, Interco, Cash & Bank, Fixed Assets, invoicing, revenue reconciliations, and other financial related transactions Responsible for the credit control of the Company, which includes timely collection and debts recovery, updates daily collection data and facilitate with the registration and evaluation of debtors Supports monthly AR and AP review, and Tax submissions Review of payment plans and monitor bank recon to ensure that all payments are properly encountered for Liaising and working closely with auditors, shared service function and other stakeholders to ensure smooth AR and AP process Actively coordinate and communicate with AASEA (shared service centre team) to ensure financial transactions are posted accurately and timely Assist the Finance Manager (where applicable) to implement and coordinate ad-hoc finance business initiatives locally Assist the Finance Manager in dealing with auditors during audit period Coordinate with other finance team members and other divisions within the Company to ensure completeness of data and financial statement close process
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in AirAsia Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with AirAsia Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.