Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
1. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced that the Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (Advanced ICITSS) and Advance Information Technology Test will be conducted through Computer Based Mode.
2. The ICAI has decided to conduct Advanced ICITSS/ Adv. IT Test in Computer Based Mode on Thursday, the 22nd October 2020 from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (IST).
3. The computer-based test will be held at the 69 cities provided a sufficient number of candidates offer themselves to appear in the test, from the cities.
“ICAI reserves the right to cancel the centre and allow the candidates to any centre/city other than the one he/she has opted for, in case the number of candidates who opt for appearing in that particular city/centre is not adequate,” the ICAI announced.
4. The Board further announced Dubai and Kathmandu as the examination centres abroad. The Candidates who have/would have undergone the Advanced ICITTS-Advanced Information Technology course on or before 15th October 2020 and desirous of appearing in the test, will be required to apply online at http://advit.icaiexam.icai.org and also pay the applicable test fee online.
5. The ICAI said that no physical applications will be entertained. There is no concept of submission of applications with a late fee. No change of centre will be permitted once opted.
The ICAI clarified that a candidate who is applying for the test for the first time will not be required to pay the test fee. However, those who are applying for the test thereafter, i.e. from second time onwards will be required to pay a test fee of rs.500 online through the payment gateway. For Dubai Centre, the test fee will be USD 150 and for Kathmandu, the same will be Rs. 850, the Institute added.
6. For 22nd October 2020, the institute notified 1st October 2020 as the date for commencement of submission of examination application forms and 5th October 2020 as the last date for submission of online examination application forms.