Adani Group Recruitment 2021. Adani Group recruiting CA/MBA for Senior Finance Controller and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Adani Group is an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was founded in 1988 by Gautam Adani as a commodity trading company, headquartered by Adani Enterprises Limited.Eligibility for the Senior Finance Controller as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Adani Group
- Location : Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Finance Controller
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support FP&A team in yearly Business budgeting processing with a high degree of precision and timeliness also work closely with the various teams viz. Business development, Contract Administration, Techno-Commercial, operations, Sales and services.
- Cash flow and fund flow management, effective and efficient working capital management, coordination with central treasury, banks for fund and non-fund based limits operation
- Responsible to entire banking operation, follow and implement central treasury guidelines, policies and decision. Ensure zero idle fund, zero penal interest and 100% covenant compliance.
- Closely work with central treasury team, arranging all the desired information, business case for limits.
- Develop and circulate periodic cash flow & fund flow MIS.
- Ensure real time book keeping, book hygiene, effective and efficient internal financial control system
- Ensure account finalization with high accuracy. Represent in statutory audits and address audit observations promptly. Oversee periodic review of G/L to ensure accounting integrity
- Work closely with an objective to create a system for monitoring key parameters on daily / weekly / monthly basis. Support FP&A team for accurate MIS and circulated across individual sites/units and also on a consolidated basis. Based on the FP&A team’s MIS, discuss and monitor with various teams on the parameters that have a major impact on the cash flow as well as expenses
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Adani Group Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Adani Group Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.